Decorating weddings and special events over the years, I've often helped clients with other aspects of their events besides the decorating. I want to share that information and advice with you. I also want to highlight other event vendors whose work I like and different local venues. I invite you to ask questions as well.


Monday, April 20, 2015

Sometimes we even hear from the Mother of the Bride!







"The flowers were absolutely perfect and you were such a pleasure to work with!  I appreciate the time you devoted to working with us so that we could stay within our budget. The alternatives you offered met our budget without sacrificing quality.  I have attached a few pictures I thought you might like to have.  Know that I will certainly recommend you to my friends and family!"

I received this lovely note and the accompanying pictures from the mother of the bride for a wedding we decorated recently. It was very thoughtful of her and I am delighted that she was happy with our work - the Bride and Groom were also pleased with our work! I enjoyed working with this family and also being able to incorporate interesting elements like Succulents and Proteas into the designs!





No comments:

Post a Comment