Decorating weddings and special events over the years, I've often helped clients with other aspects of their events besides the decorating. I want to share that information and advice with you. I also want to highlight other event vendors whose work I like and different local venues. I invite you to ask questions as well.


Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Attractive Autumn




When someone remarks how dreary Autumn is I ask myself, what are they talking about? Yes, the weather gets cooler and the days shorter as we move towards winter. But what a glorious show nature gives us in that transition! We are treated to an array of beautiful golds, oranges, reds and browns as the leaves turn. All of these vibrant colors can be brought inside to brighten your fall events. Also, along with gorgeous flowers, seasonal elements like gourds, pods and branches can be incorporated for interest. If more subdued decoration is wanted, another approach would be to soften the designs with the addition of warm whites, creams and apricot tones. With either palette, enjoy the bounty!



No comments:

Post a Comment