Decorating weddings and special events over the years, I've often helped clients with other aspects of their events besides the decorating. I want to share that information and advice with you. I also want to highlight other event vendors whose work I like and different local venues. I invite you to ask questions as well.


Sunday, July 7, 2013

Welcome to Summer!

Summer is here and it's fun to decorate with bright, warm colors - just like the sun!



Here's what the bride had to say about her flowers pictured above.

"Shelby was the first person I met with about flowers for my June wedding. I met with her only a few weeks before the actual event. She was so easy to communicate with throughout those few weeks. I was able to text her when I had a question and ship things directly to her house for my centerpieces. All of the ways she made herself available, made my life so much easier.

The flowers were better than I even pictured. Shelby just totally got my vision and what I wanted. I was able to trust her 100 percent to make it all come together. If you want a personal touch and want to pass off the responsibility of making your reception look amazing, hire Shelby. She knows what she is doing, and that's exactly what you want in a florist."

No comments:

Post a Comment